Service and Health
Preparations and Precautions
The Napa River Inn Service and Health Guidelines
Welcome to the Napa River Inn at The Historic Napa Mill. Our main priority is the health and safety of our valued guests as well as our dedicated employees.
General Property Information
- The Napa River Inn uses guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is following all health and safety guidelines provided to us by our local health department.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization practices have been put into place throughout the property and the overall cleaning frequency has been increased as well.
- Social Distancing practices have also been put into place throughout the hotel.
- The mental and physical health of our employees is carefully monitored daily. All employees will wear a mask and gloves as required by our local health guidelines.
- To protect our staff and our valued guests our housekeeping practices have been augmented to help ensure better health practices.
- Housekeeping will be by request only.
- The Napa River Inn has provided wellness stations with hand sanitizer and other sanitizing products throughout the hotel buildings.
- Complimentary masks and gloves are available for guests upon request.
- Personal hand sanitizing bottles will also be available upon request for the guest to use at their own convenience.
- The fitness center is currently closed.
- The front desk is happy to recommend other types of exercise around the property such as hiking or bike riding.
The hotel will be happy to provide answers to additional questions from guests. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
We are here to serve our community and we cannot wait to see you at the Napa River Inn!