What to do in Napa?
Exciting events are happening in Downtown Napa every month of the year: cultural activities, music, historical events, street festivals, and things that are just plain fun!
Napa River Inn is located in the heart of Napa within walking distance to great local events and activities. Here are just a few of the upcoming events and festivals in Downtown Napa:
- Napa Truffle Festival, Napa Valley Restaurant Week (January)
- Napa Valley Marathon (March)
- Arts in April (April)
- BottleRock (May)
- Music in the Park (June)
- 4th of July parade, festival, and fireworks (July)
- Festival Napa Valley (July)
- Main Street Car Show and Blues, Brews and BBQ (August)
- Harvest (August, September, October)
- Cinema Napa Valley -- the Film Festival (November)
- Santa Trains, Ice Rink (December)
- Downtown Napa Lighted Art Festival, Holiday Carriage Rides, New Year's Eve Parties (December)