Join us for a special Conversations at Copia as we celebrate women trailblazers in the culinary and beverage industries! The evening will begin with a sparkling wine reception, followed by a panel discussion with a selection of female luminaries, including:
• Elizabeth Binder, Executive Chef and Owner, Hand-Crafted Catering
• Ana Diogo-Draper, Director of Winemaking, Artesa Vineyards and Winery
• Joyce Goldstein, Chef, Author, and Restaurant Consultant
• Tanya Holland, Executive Chef and Owner, Brown Sugar Kitchen
• Joanna James, Filmmaker, “A Fine Line”
• Pauline Lhote, Director of Winemaking, Domaine Chandon
During this intriguing conversation, they’ll discuss their careers, the challenges they’ve endured, what motivates them, and their experience being a woman in a male-dominated industry. Afterwards, join us for a delicious walk-around reception in Copia’s Hestan Kitchen.