Exciting events are happening in Downtown Napa every month of the year: cultural activities, music, historical events, street festivals, and things that are just plain fun!
Napa River Inn is located in the heart of Napa within walking distance to great local events and activities. Here are just a few of the upcoming events and festivals in Downtown Napa:
- TEDx (March)
- Arts in April (April)
- BottleRock (May)
- Main Street Car Show, Nascar at Infineon, Music in the Park (June)
- 4th of July parade, festival, and fireworks (July)
- Festival de Sole (July)
- Blues, Brews and BBQ (August)
- Harvest (August, September, October)
- Napa Valley Film Festival, Live in the Vineyard, Taste Napa Valley (November)
- Santa Trains, Ice Rink (December)
- Holiday Carriage Rides, New Year's Eve Parties (December)
As always, check out the lineup at Silo's for wonderful, intimate, live music performances happening at the Inn. Great regional and local bands, activities, and grammy award-winning performers grace the marque of this hot little nightclub.