Complimentary breakfast, WiFi, and parking. No Resort Fees.
Our meeting spaces are designed with your needs in mind. The chart below details the applicable capacity for each. Download PDF
Meeting Function Space
The historic Hatt Hall room, once home to a secret fraternal society and saloon in the 1800s, is set to serve with 1,925 square feet of meeting space equipped with WiFi access, DVD sound and PA system, podium, drop-down screen, and large windows throughout to allow for natural light. Full setup and tear down service is provided. Ideal for groups ranging from 10 to 85 people.
The Keig Boardroom offers an intimate boardroom setting, which can seat up to 8 people with built-in screen, dry erase board, Internet access, and full setup and cleanup included.
Wedding Function Space - Weddings
Outdoor Event Space: Riverbend Plaza
This scenic outdoor plaza overlooks the Napa River and features lush gardens with exhibition vines, a mosaic waterfall designed by local artist Alan Schepp, and arched trellis that lingers above sculptured landscaping from landscape architect Diane Row. Guestrooms are available for the bridal party and guests.
- Capacity: 350
- Stage: Yes
- Furniture: Yes
- Amplified Music allowed? Yes, until 9:30 P.M.
- Available for: Ceremony, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner and dancing.
- Set up: 2 hours prior to event start time
- Rehearsal time: two hours max the day before
- Electrical: Yes.
- Heat lamps provided: No
- Tent provided: No
- Offsite food and beverage allowed: No
- Riverview: Yes
- Dogs allowed? Yes
- Monday-Friday: $2,500.00
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday: $10,000.00
Indoor Event Space
Historic Hatt Hall
As part of the original Historic Napa Mill, this space dates back to 1800s and was once home to Napa's "Secret Society." The room features ornamental details including the original pressed tin and chandeliers, with soft natural light.
- Capacity: 112 max standing only; 60 seated with dance floor. 1,925 square feet.
- Stage: No
- Furniture: Yes
- Amplified Music allowed: Yes until 9:30 End time: 10:00
- Available for: Ceremony, rehearsal, dinner, dancing, lunch, breakfast, brunch.
- Set up: 4 hours prior to event start time
- Rehearsal: Per availability only. One hour max the evening prior.
- Electrical: Yes
- Offsite food and beverage allowed? No
- Riverview: No
- Dogs allowed: Yes
- Monday-Thursday: $1,000.00
- Saturday-Sunday: $5,000.00
Hatt Hall is available only by booking all 8 Historic Deluxe Rooms in the Historic Building. Two and Three night minimums may apply. Mid-week discounts may be available. *Rates do not include sales tax of 8.25% and 20% gratuity.