Let Your Ideal Romantic Getaway Begin At the Historic Napa River Inn
If you've come to soak up the heritage of downtown Napa , then this historic Napa inn is the place to be. Our Historic Deluxe rooms are situated in the original building, which was built in 1884. And much of the charm and quirkiness remains today. In addition to standard Napa Inn touches like fireplaces, king canopy beds, and separate seating areas, each room features historic furnishings like slipper foot bathtubs and walkin showers. These historic Napa hotel rooms are the perfect setting for a honeymoon, romantic interlude, or girlfriends' getaway.
- Personalized California breakfast, delivered to your room
- Evening wine tasting showcasing a featured winery
- Flat Panel TV with pay-per-view and in-room check out
- Complimentary Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two direct-dial telephones with voicemail and two-line data and voice ports
- Selection of "Napa Valley Spa®" bath products
- In-room gourmet coffee and tea
- Complimentary daily newspaper available Monday through Friday
- Refrigerator with complimentary water
- Plush terry robes
- Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, nightlights and make-up mirrors
- Down pillows, extra cotton blankets, non-allergenic pillows
- CD clock radios and MP3 players with iPod docking station.
- Individual climate-control systems
- Nightly turndown service
- Pets welcome: VIP Pet Service,
$25.00 per night
Read more about the Features & Services of our Napa Valley Luxury Hotel.
Discover The Allure Of The Only Historic Downtown Napa Hotel
Enjoy legendary ambiance and modern comfort at our vibrant and historic Napa inn. Book your CA luxury hotel reservations directly through this site for exceptional rates.