Presenting Our Finest Downtown Napa Suite
Rediscover Old World luxury and ambiance in the most historic of our Napa Valley rooms. Originally the library and anteroom for Hatt Hall, this charming Napa Valley suite is similar to our Historic Deluxe Rooms, but with a tad more space. The separate sitting parlor, fireplace, and wet bar are perfect for entertaining company. The powder room is oversized with a slipper-foot tub and separate walk-in, double-headed shower. The original clay brick wall has been retained, lending a historic loft-like elegance.
- Personalized California breakfast, delivered to your room
- Evening wine tasting showcasing a featured winery
- Flat Panel TV with pay-per-view and in-room check out
- Complimentary Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two direct-dial telephones with voicemail and two-line data and voice ports
- Selection of "Napa Valley Spa®" bath products
- In-room gourmet coffee and tea
- Complimentary daily newspaper available Monday through Friday
- Refrigerator with complimentary water
- Plush terry robes
- Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, nightlights and make-up mirrors
- Down pillows, extra cotton blankets, non-allergenic pillows
- CD clock radios and MP3 players with iPod docking station.
- Individual climate-control systems
- Nightly turndown service
- Pets welcome:
VIP Pet Service, $25.00 per night
Learn about the full range of Features & Services at our Napa Valley Luxury Hotel.
The Most Romantic Of Napa Valley Suites
Enjoy legendary ambiance and modern comfort at the vibrant Napa River Inn. Book one of our downtown Napa Valley rooms directly through this site for exceptional rates.